Buckwheat in Europe: History, Culture, Gastronomy and Nutrition
10th – 12th December 2015
National Museum of Natural History, Luxembourg
Table of Contents
Venue & directions
Musée national d’histoire naturelle
(National Museum of Natural History)
25, rue Münster
Phone: +352 46 22 33 -1
1 ticket one-way valid two hours in the whole country = 2 € presale, 3€ if sold in the bus / train.
To discover Luxembourg please have a look at “Luxembourg 2015“, a set of 14 infographics which present and promote the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg in a visual and funny way (in English, French and German).
Guidelines for Poster presentations
- Language: all posters must be presented in English.
- Poster format: Portrait = vertical format
- Maximum poster size: ISO A0 = 118,9 cm (height) x 84,1 cm (width)
- Minimum poster size: ISO A1 = 84,1 cm (height) x 59,4 cm (width)
- Please bring your poster to the conference yourself – do not send it.
- Optional: You may bring A4-copies of your poster as take-away for participants.
- Removing posters: All posters must be removed at the latest Saturday 12 December, before 13:30.
- The Conference Secretariat takes no responsibility for left or damaged posters.
Payment details can be found in the 1st Circular. Deadline for payment: within 2 weeks after registration confirmation.
Cancellations have to be sent by e-mail or in writing to the conference secretariat address. As announced in the 1st Circular, no refunds can be made after September 15th 2015.
Mr. Christian ZEWEN
euro-ibra 2015 coordination
c/o Ministère de l’agriculture, de la viticulture et de la protection des consommateurs – Unité de contrôle
3, route d’Arlon
Phone: (+352) 2478-3570
Fax: (+352) 45 02 47
The 2nd Circular was published online on October 7th 2015.